The 2021 round of bargaining
YUFA's collective agreement will expire on April 30, 2021. YUFA or the Employer may file notice to bargain as early as 90 days before the expiration date of the current collective agreement. YUFA served notice of intent to bargain on April 30, 2021.
Further information about the course of negotiations will be posted below:
- "Employer takes hard line on compensation and monetary issues" (December 21, 2021)
- "Collegial governance is a key pillar of YUFA's bargaining agenda" (November 15, 2021)
- "YUFA's Bargaining Team looks forward to York University's response to its proposals" (October 27, 2021)
- "YUFA's contract negotiations are underway!" (September 24, 2021)
Information & backgrounders
- November 15, 2021 - "YUFA 2021 bargaining backgrounder on collegial governance"
- October 22, 2021 - "YUFA settles pension indexation grievance by agreeing to increased employer funding of retiree benefits"
- To see the full package of YUFA proposals, please click here.
Bargaining Priorities Subcommittee
- Coming soon
- To see members of the Bargaining Team, please click here.
Bargaining Mobilization Team
- To get involved in bargaining mobilization, please contact us.
- To review previous rounds of bargaining, please click here.