The YUFA General Membership Meeting on April 17, 2018 passed a motion to hold a Special General Membership Meeting (SGMM) on governance. The SGMM will take place as follows:
SGMM on governance
Wednesday, May 2 - POSTPONED
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Land Acknowledgement (5 min.)
- Approval of agenda (5 min.)
- Board of Governors (BoG) and Senate (40 min.)
- Governance and YUFA bargaining (40 min.)
- Other responses and mobilization (30 min.)
A more detailed agenda, along with notice of the meeting location, will be circulated on YUFA-M in the coming days.
Accommodation: Members who require accommodation should contact YUFA as soon as possible: email [email protected] (please use subject line: Accommodations).