An image of the inner courtyard of Founders College in springtime
YUFA's Fall General Membership Meeting (GMM) will take place as follows:
* Founders Assembly Hall is an accessible venue. A catered lunch (including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options) will be served during the meeting.
The GMM is open to all YUFA members and is governed by the YUFA Constitution.
A draft agenda and meeting materials are available here. They include:
- Update on bargaining issues and preparation for 2018
- Decisions regarding the allocation of the surplus from YUFA's LTD plan
- The report of the YUFA Trustees
- A review of YUFA's audited financial statements
Glendon members: YUFA members at Glendon College who plan on attending the GMM should RSVP to [email protected] (please use subject line: RSVP AGM). If enough Glendon members plan on attending, YUFA will help provide transportation to and from the Keele campus.
Accommodation: Members who require accommodation should contact YUFA as soon as possible: email [email protected] (please use subject line: Accommodations) or phone 416-736-5236. While YUFA will make every effort to meet all requests, it may not be possible to implement certain types of requests received after Monday, October 16 at 12:00 p.m.