In the Spring-Summer 2015 issue of OCUFA’s Academic Matters, YUFA Community Projects Committee Co-Chairs Natalie Coulter and Lorna Irwin discuss the history and contemporary importance of our Association’s work with the Jane-Finch Community. Funded by a $2/month levy, the Community Project Committee realizes YUFA’s commitment to social justice and to develop initiatives that are responsive to the needs of the community in which our campus is situated.
- York-YUFA agreements re. COVID-19 June 5, 2020
- Voting Underway for YUFA Equity Officer and Recording Secretary May 28, 2020
- YUFA Annual General Meeting – June 3 10:00 am to 1:00 pm May 27, 2020
- Call for Nominations: YUFA Recording Secretary and Equity Officer May 14, 2020
- YUFA Annual General Meeting May 14, 2020